Due to the limited space and current Covid-19 restrictions we are only able to allow 3 people at the same time in our shop. In order to stimulate costumer flow and prevent unnecessary queues we have made a few adjustments to our standard procedures.
It is not possible to print your documents by yourself!
We process the mail every 20 minutes so that most print jobs are processed within 10 to 30 minutes. In this way we try to serve everyone quickly.
For small and simple print jobs, we will use the following procedures:
- Send us your documents at least 30 minutes before pick-up to: email@example.com
- Clearly indicate your order specifications (amount, black & white or color, single- or double sided, size, paper type, etc.)
- Indicate your preferred pick-up time
- Provide us with your name and phone number, so we can contact you in case of any questions
- Once your print job is ready to be picked up, you will receive a message from us!
If you prefer to deliver your document on a USB, please create a separate “print” folder with your documents for printing. This way, we can easily find the right documents and print them right away.
For small orders up to 10-15 pages it is the cheapest option to use one of the procedures mentioned above.
In our online webshop you can find the most common print jobs. You can easily upload your documents, compose, and place your order. Online prices are generally lower than the service prices in our shop, because the online ordering process is directly linked to our printing process, making it possible to work more efficiently and save time.