Due to the limited space and current Covid-19 restrictions we are only able to allow 2 people at the same time in our shop. In order to stimulate costumer flow and prevent unnecessary queues outside, we have made a few adjustments to our standard procedures.
It is not possible to print your documents by yourself!
For small and simple print jobs, we will use the following procedures:
- Send us your documents at least 30 minutes before pick-up to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clearly indicate your order specifications (amount, black & white or color, single- or double sided, size, paper type, etc.)
- Indicate your preferred pick-up time
- Provide us with your name and phone number, so we can contact you in case of any questions
- Once your print job is ready to be picked up, you will receive a message from us!
If you enter our shop, we expect you to have sent your documents in advance. This way, we promote the costumer flow as emailing in our shop is no longer necessary.
We understand that some orders need further explanation. If this is the case, please let us know beforehand so we can already save the files.
If you prefer to deliver your document on a USB, please create a separate “print” folder with your documents for printing. This way, we can easily find the right documents and print them right away. In most cases we can print your documents on the spot, but in some cases (e.g., a lot of separate documents or many pages) we will ask you to pick up your prints at a later time.
Single paper copies
In case you need a copy of an existing paper file, please prepare your documents as good as possible to minimalize time spend on explanations.
For small orders up to 10-15 pages it is the cheapest option to use one of the procedures mentioned above.
In our online webshop you can find the most common print jobs. You can easily upload your documents, compose, and place your order. Online prices are generally lower than the service prices in our shop, because the online ordering process is directly linked to our printing process, making it possible to work more efficiently and save time.