Do it yourself print and copy
Working method small print jobs
We use the following procedure for these assignments:
- All files must be delivered in the mail as PDF.
- Photos, not print screens of personal documents, are printed in the standard sizes of the picture viewer.
- Mail all files to email@example.com
- All files must be delivered on a USB-Stick in PDF with all files in the folder named “Print”.
After receipt you will receive a reply to the mail from us and you can come to the store to have the prints made. This can be after 5 minutes but also after 3 hours!
We will only make the prints when you are in the store unless we indicate otherwise.
With all other file formats supplied, we will delete the email and you will receive a reply from us asking you to offer it again in PDF. This also applies to a mix of various file formats.
You can no longer email in the store and ask for your prints directly!
With files offered on a USB stick, it can happen that this is too much to print immediately. We can then ask you to collect the prints at a later time.
Which actions do we mean by this?
- Print shipping receipts.
- Printing of travel documents.
- Printing personal documents such as banking, tests and all other documents that we can post below.
- Printing images in standard sizes with picture viewer.
- All other assignments that we consider not business-to-business related assignments.
All assignments that fall outside of this are seen by us as an order offered and will be incorporated into the then current planning of our activities in consultation with the customer. You can think of, for example, booklets, invitations, cards, menus, posters and photo prints or textile assignments.
All assignments that are business to business can still be offered in the way you are used to from us.
Do it yourself copy and print is no longer possible in our store!
For small orders up to 10-15 pages it is the cheapest option to use one of the procedures mentioned above.
In our online webshop you can find the most common print jobs. You can easily upload your documents, compose, and place your order. Online prices are generally lower than the service prices in our shop, because the online ordering process is directly linked to our printing process, making it possible to work more efficiently and save time.